Turning on subtitles varies slightly depending on how you are watching videos.
Note that subtitles may not be available on all videos so if you don't see the options described below, it's because there are no subtitles available for that video.
Computer / Desktop Browser
If subtitles are available, you can select the icon pictured below in the lower right corner of the player and click captions to turn on.
iOS & Android App
If subtitles are available, you can tap the subtitles icon on the bottom right corner of the player and select the language of choice:
- Load the video.
- Swipe down on the touch surface on your remote.
- If available, the subtitle option will appear and a list of the subtitles available will appear below it.
- Select the subtitle option.
- Press the Home button on Roku remote.
- Scroll to the Settings option and select it.
- Scroll to the Accessibility option and select it.
- Select Captions Mode and select your preferred subtitle mode.
Search the Help Center to find answers or, if you're still having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org.