You are here because you discovered a charge on your card you do not recognize.
We're here to help, but please note that we can only assist with The Class related charges. Our charges usually look something like this: The Class.
If this is what you are seeing on your statement and you do not recognize it, please use the contact link above and include the following information in your message:
- Last 4 digits of your credit card charged
- The expiration date of the card charged
- What the charge is listed as on your statement
- The date of the charge
Why are you charging me?
It’s very likely that you subscribed to The Class Digital recently.
Can I get a receipt for the charges?
We send a receipt to the email address you provided when you purchased the video from its website. We’d be happy to resend you a receipt if you need it. You can locate your billing history in your subscription settings as seen below.
How do I cancel the recurring charge?
- Click on the circular profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Settings and the subscription tab.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, confirm the choice to cancel, and you're all set.
Search the Help Center to find answers or, if you're still having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org.